On: November 14, 2016
Print Friendly
About Anne Helmond
Anne is a New Media PhD Candidate and Lecturer at the University of Amsterdam. She graduated on software-engine relations in the blogosphere and continues her research as an analyst-designer in the newly found Digital Methods Initiative of the University of Amsterdam. Anne is also a freelance photographer for various Dutch media including VPRO 3voor12.

One-year and two-year international Master’s programs in New Media available:

• MA Media Studies: New Media and Digital Culture (one year, full time)
  • Research MA Media Studies: New Media and Digital Culture (two years, full time)

MA New Media and Digital Culture
The MA Program in Media Studies: New Media and Digital Culture offers a comprehensive and critical approach to new media research, practices and theory. It is an internationally renowned program in critical media theory, dedicated to the study of the social transformations brought about by digital culture. The program provides in-depth training in the latest digital research methods, with the opportunity to participate in data sprints and to collaborate with international researchers. It is situated within a pioneering new media cultural scene in Amsterdam and an academic environment ranked among the top 6 universities worldwide (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2016: Communication & Media Studies.

Application and Deadlines

As of mid-November 2016, it will be possible to apply for a Master’s programme at the Graduate School of Humanities. All Master’s start in September 2017. Application website.

More info

For more information about the program, please see the full call: http://bit.ly/NMDC_Call1718
6 Responses to “Call for Applications – MA in New Media and Digital Culture at the University of Amsterdam 2017-2018”
  • February 6, 2017 at 5:32 am

My name is Kate Morgan, i was able to spy on my cheating ex-Husband phone without him finding out…..it really helped my lawyer during my divorce i have been scammed so many times but reallifehackers is the best hacker i have met he helped me regain my freedom and lost money by scammers …you can contact reallifehackers@gmail.com for spying and hacking phones,computer,email,Facebook and other social networks account,his services are cheap …reallifehackers@gmail.com # +13156755702 please tell him kate referred you

• February 6, 2017 at 5:34 am

I was lost with no hope for my husband was cheating and had always got away with it because i did not know how or always too scared to pin anything on him. with the help a friend who recommended me to reallifehackers  who help hack his phone,all his social applications, email, chat, sms and expose him for a cheater he is. I just want to say a big thank you to reallifehackers@gmail.com incase you need help with hacking any phone or account or other jobs contact him via email/phone (reallifehackers@gmail.com) or +  +13156755702  Tell him i reffered you.He will help you

• May 5, 2017 at 5:14 pm

Should you ever require the services of a hacker, i implore you to try your very best to hire only professionals. CYBERHACKTON@GMAIL.COM will increase your chances of getting your job completed. i was able to hire the services of an elite, asides the fact that i was provided a permanent solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer experience. he carried me along with every process and didn’t leave me in the dark.
    contact; CYBERHACKTON@GMAIL.COM

*Untraceable Ip
    *Individual computers hack
    *Websites hack
    *Facebook hack
    *Control devices remotely hack
    *Burner Numbers hack
    *Any social media account hack
    *Android & iPhone Hack
    *Word Press Blogs hack
    *Text message interception hack

• May 17, 2017 at 4:00 pm

I have used cyberhackanswers@gmail.com quite a number of times and they have never disappointed me.They helped me monitor my Spouse phone when I was gathering evidence during the divorce. I got virtually every information my Spouse has been hiding over the months easily on my own phone: the spy app diverted all his whatsapp, facebook, text messages, sent and received through the phone: I also got his phone calls and deleted messages. she could not believe her eyes when she saw the evidence because she had no idea she was hacked. they do all types of mobile hacks and computer hacks,you get
    unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse/anybody’s social account, email,E.T.C Getting the job done is as simple as sending an email to cyberhackanswers@gmail.com stating what you want to do.

• June 7, 2017 at 2:45 am

Hello, If you want to hack your spouses or girlfriends Email, social account, phone and other means to get contacts with someone without him/her knowing, contact cybernetprotection@gmail.com. They are very good and affordable and also based in the USA. cybernetprotection@gmail.com is the best hacker around.

• June 8, 2017 at 4:46 pm

i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me hack into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out him knowing .he is very kind and i compensated him after his services. contact him at : cyberphoneways@gmail.com.
    Number:+16066579237.