On: November 14, 2016
About Anne Helmond
Anne is a New Media PhD Candidate and Lecturer at the University of Amsterdam. She graduated on software-engine relations in the blogosphere and continues her research as an analyst-designer in the newly found Digital Methods Initiative of the University of Amsterdam. Anne is also a freelance photographer for various Dutch media including VPRO 3voor12.

One-year and two-year international Master’s programs in New Media available:

• MA Media Studies: New Media and Digital Culture (one year, full time)
  • Research MA Media Studies: New Media and Digital Culture (two years, full time)

MA New Media and Digital Culture
The MA Program in Media Studies: New Media and Digital Culture offers a comprehensive and critical approach to new media research, practices and theory. It is an internationally renowned program in critical media theory, dedicated to the study of the social transformations brought about by digital culture. The program provides in-depth training in the latest digital research methods, with the opportunity to participate in data sprints and to collaborate with international researchers. It is situated within a pioneering new media cultural scene in Amsterdam and an academic environment ranked among the top 6 universities worldwide (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2016: Communication & Media Studies.

Application and Deadlines

As of mid-November 2016, it will be possible to apply for a Master’s programme at the Graduate School of Humanities. All Master’s start in September 2017. Application website.

More info

For more information about the program, please see the full call: http://bit.ly/NMDC_Call1718
18 Responses to “Call for Applications – MA in New Media and Digital Culture at the University of Amsterdam 2017-2018”
  • February 6, 2017 at 5:32 am

My name is Kate Morgan, i was able to spy on my cheating ex-Husband phone without him finding out…..it really helped my lawyer during my divorce i have been scammed so many times but reallifehackers is the best hacker i have met he helped me regain my freedom and lost money by scammers …you can contact reallifehackers@gmail.com for spying and hacking phones,computer,email,Facebook and other social networks account,his services are cheap …reallifehackers@gmail.com # +13156755702 please tell him kate referred you

• February 6, 2017 at 5:34 am

I was lost with no hope for my husband was cheating and had always got away with it because i did not know how or always too scared to pin anything on him. with the help a friend who recommended me to reallifehackers  who help hack his phone,all his social applications, email, chat, sms and expose him for a cheater he is. I just want to say a big thank you to reallifehackers@gmail.com incase you need help with hacking any phone or account or other jobs contact him via email/phone (reallifehackers@gmail.com) or +  +13156755702  Tell him i reffered you.He will help you

• May 5, 2017 at 5:14 pm

Should you ever require the services of a hacker, i implore you to try your very best to hire only professionals. CYBERHACKTON@GMAIL.COM will increase your chances of getting your job completed. i was able to hire the services of an elite, asides the fact that i was provided a permanent solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer experience. he carried me along with every process and didn’t leave me in the dark.
    contact; CYBERHACKTON@GMAIL.COM

*Untraceable Ip
    *Individual computers hack
    *Websites hack
    *Facebook hack
    *Control devices remotely hack
    *Burner Numbers hack
    *Any social media account hack
    *Android & iPhone Hack
    *Word Press Blogs hack
    *Text message interception hack

• May 17, 2017 at 4:00 pm

I have used cyberhackanswers@gmail.com quite a number of times and they have never disappointed me.They helped me monitor my Spouse phone when I was gathering evidence during the divorce. I got virtually every information my Spouse has been hiding over the months easily on my own phone: the spy app diverted all his whatsapp, facebook, text messages, sent and received through the phone: I also got his phone calls and deleted messages. she could not believe her eyes when she saw the evidence because she had no idea she was hacked. they do all types of mobile hacks and computer hacks,you get
    unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse/anybody’s social account, email,E.T.C Getting the job done is as simple as sending an email to cyberhackanswers@gmail.com stating what you want to do.

• June 7, 2017 at 2:45 am

Hello, If you want to hack your spouses or girlfriends Email, social account, phone and other means to get contacts with someone without him/her knowing, contact cybernetprotection@gmail.com. They are very good and affordable and also based in the USA. cybernetprotection@gmail.com is the best hacker around.

• June 8, 2017 at 4:46 pm

i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me hack into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out him knowing .he is very kind and i compensated him after his services. contact him at : cyberphoneways@gmail.com.
    Number:+16066579237.
    INSTAGRAME: Samhoffman3..
    …you can try him out?

• July 7, 2017 at 2:24 pm

Hello, are you in need of a professional hacker? Do you want to hack any social media(instagram, gmail, facebook e.t.c), spy on your spouse phone(messages, call log);contact jorgecyberhack@gmail.com.You could also send a text message to us on +1 917-970-1000. Real and affordable. Trust us you will not be dissapointed.

• July 9, 2017 at 1:56 pm

Do you need hackers for hire? Do you need to keep an eye on your spouse by gaining access to their emails? As a parent do you want to know what your kids do on a daily basis on social networks ( This includes facebook, twitter , instagram, whatsapp, WeChat and others to make sure they’re not getting into trouble? Whatever it is, Ranging from Bank Jobs, Flipping cash, Criminal records, DMV, Taxes, Name it,he will get the job done.she’s a professional hacker with 20 Years+ experience. Contact via jameshacking65@gmail.com +14428886624

• July 12, 2017 at 9:33 am

Need Good University/College Grades?
    Hire a Professional hacker to change your grade(s) no matter the numbers, distance is not a barrier. Don’t give your jobs to amteur or hackers wannabes

HOW TO HIRE
    write us on: webhackersmasters@gmail.com
    Wait for our fast response and we tell you what’s next. it is as easy as that, we handle the rest

BENEFITS
    * Confidential**fast***safe****worry free****Reliable****Meticulous
    Only serious people should contact us on : webhackersmasters@gmail.com

*****WE ALSO DO THE FOLLOWING****
    *INCREASE CREDIT SCORE
    *CLEAR CRIME HISTORY
    *EMAIL, FACEBOOK, PHONE CALLS INTERCEPTION, TEXT MESSAGES, WHATSAPP AND ALL PHONE APP HACK
    Hire us Via:
    Email: webhackersmasters@gmail.com
    googlehangout: webhackersmasters

• July 12, 2017 at 11:10 am

We are part of a team consisting of highly efficient developers and hackers.
    +Upgrade University Grades
    +Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Whatsapp, Line, Skype Hack
    +Delete unwanted online Pictures and Videos on any website
    +Remove Criminal Records
    +Hack bank accounts
    +Apps hacking
    +Mastercard, Paypal, Bitcoin, WU, Money Gram with untraceable credit on it etc.
    +We also develop hacked facebook, twitter, instagram, yahoo, gmail passwords etc.
    We do custom software and web development in php, java, asp.net etc.
    We have 100% records from our client as well as highest repeat hire rate.
    our work speak for ourselves, we provide a perfect software solution to all clients.
    We believe in mutual growing with client and hence we work as a technology partner and consultant for our clients.
    Contact us @ b.empire@hackermail.com

• July 12, 2017 at 11:11 am

OUR EMAIL ADDRESS: hackingwizard@firemail.de
    Hi. We are a group of hackers called Cyber Hacking Wizard and we offer hacking services for everyone. Some of our services are:
    – Get any password from any Email Address.
    – Get any password from any Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account.
    – Cell phone hacking (whatsapp, viber, line, wechat, etc)
    – Grades changes (institutes and universities)
    – Websites hacking, pentesting.
    – IP addresses and people tracking.
    – Hacking courses and classes.
    Our services are the best on the market and 100% secure and discreet guaranteed.
    Just write us and ask for your desired service:
    OUR EMAIL ADDRESS: hackingwizard@firemail.de

• July 12, 2017 at 11:12 am

Hackers Hoods are a professional hacking team base in India. We have testimonies from our numerous clients around world. We

are the best hackers alive. We are specialised in hacking the following:

* Hack and UPGRADE UNIVERSITY GRADES
    * Hack into any BANK WEBSITE
    * Hack into any COMPANY WEBSITE
    * Hack into any GOVERNMENT AGENCY WEBSITE
    * Hack into SECURITY AGENCY WEBSITE and ERASE CRIMINAL RECORDS
    * Hack into any DATA BASE
    * Hack PAYPAL ACCOUNT
    * Hack WORDPRESS Blogs
    * SERVER CRASHED hack
    * Untraceable IP etc
    * We can restore LOST FILES AND DOCUMENTS , no matter how long they have been missing

NOTE
    We can also teach you how to do the following with our e-Book and online tutorials

* Is your partner cheating on you, we can teach you how to TAP INTO THEIR CALL AND MONITOR THEIR CONVERSATION
    * Email and Text message interception
    * Hack and use Credit Card to shop online
    * Monitor any phone and email address
    * Hack Android & iPhone

contact us at hackershoods@gmail.com

• July 17, 2017 at 5:58 pm

I’ve lost thousands to these fake hackers, please don’t fall for any of them, it’s taken me months to find a genuine
    hacker. Thank you james! you and your crew are the bomb ,the work you did on my wife’s accounts was simply
    phenomenal! and i aint talking about just facebook ;) turns out he shows you valid proof before payment. Hey if you ever need to get into your spouse’s account, improve credit points, clear criminal records,tax, protection from spyware or simply have a score to settle or any other issues that need addressing, completely secure and fast!! contact by
    email..jameshacking65@gmail.com.. or +14428886624

• July 17, 2017 at 5:59 pm

email..jameshacking65@gmail.com.. or +14428886624….

• July 22, 2017 at 1:34 am

Confront your cheating spouse with evidence, i was able to spy on my cheating ex phone without finding out…..it really helped me during my divorce …you can contact (HACKINTECHNOLOGY@GMAIL.COM) call and text (305) 771-2040 for spying and hacking social networks, school servers, icloud and much more, viber chats hack, Facebook messages and yahoo messenger, calls log and spy call recording, monitoring SMS text messages remotely, cell phone GPS location tracking, spy on Whats app Messages, his services are AFFORDABLE ……………………………… ONLY GOD CAN THANK HIM FOR ME

• July 25, 2017 at 3:09 pm

I have used smithethicalhacker@gmail.com@gmail.com quite a number of times and he has never disappointed me.
    he has once help me get proof on my wife cheating activities on her Phone .
    He does all types of mobile hack;get unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse/anybodies
    facebook account,email,watsapp,textmessages.He also makes changes in any database/website such as your college/university grades..
    Getting the job done is as simple as sending an Email to smithethicalhacker@gmail.com@gmail.com or a text to +13052094542 stating what you want to do. Sure he will help you

• July 25, 2017 at 9:20 pm

Do you want to get your job done urgently? Are you facing delay and unnecessary excuses and error on your job. Worry no more for the best in any hacking job. What do you want from hacking service. He can render it with swift response and no delay on your job 100% guarantee. Contact him at (
    cybercracker07@gmail.com )
    His service list is outline as follows
    1. University grades changing
    2. Social media; Facebook, Whatsapp, IG, Snapchat, iCloud, Email, Text messages, Call logs, Skype etc.
    3. Bank accounts hack
    6. Website crashed hack
    7. Server crashed hack
    8. Sales of Spyware and Keylogger software
    9. Retrieval of lost file/documents
    10. Erase criminal records hack
    11. Databases hack
    12. Sales of Dumps cards of all kinds
    13. Untraceable IP
    14. Individual Computers Hack
    15. Money Transfer
    16. Crediting

• August 4, 2017 at 1:29 pm

If you know you not are ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I and my wife has been married for some years now,Lately she has been hiding her phone from me and keeping Late nights. I was curious about her cheating on me.I had no proof and no one to run to.I contacted a Private investigator who linked me up with Mr James(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via email. He understood me well and helped me spy on my cheating wife.He gave me the password to my wife’s Gmail and Facebook account and linked all my spouse WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth. I just want to openly say thank you. Contact him today if you need help. Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com